Showers expected this week

INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — Residents can expect showers and possible thunderstorms this week, weather meteorologists said.

Monday will have a 70 percent chance for rainfall, according to the National Weather Service in Melbourne. The day will be cloudy with a high temperature near 85 degrees and a low temperature near 71 degrees.

Tuesday through Wednesday will have a 60 to 70 percent chance for rain, weather meteorologists said. Thursday through Friday will have a 20 to 30 percent chance for showers.

The days will have temperatures near the high 80s while the evenings will have temperatures near the low 70s, forecasters said. Southeast and southwest winds for the week will be between 5 to 15 mph, forecasters said.

Related Articles

Comments are closed.