(NewsUSA) – The weather is heating up, school is out and that means it’s time to hit the open road on a memorable summer road trip! Road trips can be a fun, inexpensive, and even educational way to enjoy and explore new places, or return to favorite spots.
Wherever your road trip takes you, the key to having a great experience starts with proper preparation; that means taking care of the driver, passengers and your ride.
Here are some easy tips to help you plan a road trip and make your summer adventure one to remember:
* Safety first: The driver focuses on driving. If the driver needs to check the phone, take a break, have a snack, or anything else, wait for a rest stop, or pull over to the side of the road.
* Check your ride: A complete car check before a road trip should include checking the fluid levels, wiper blades, lights (including brights) and tires.
* Optimize your engine. After only a short period of time, you might see changes in your vehicle’s performance and this shouldn’t be ignored.
Before you hit the road, a simple way to troubleshoot performance issues is to use a fuel injector cleaner such as 104+ Fuel Injector Pro.
Fuel Injector Pro is a fuel system cleaner formulated to break up heavy carbon deposits that can keep your car’s engine from working its best. To make sure your car is at its top performance and getting the best fuel economy before you hit the road, pour the product into your gas tank and you’ll see an immediate improvement.
* Ride in style. A clean car makes any trip more pleasant, especially a summer road trip. Spills are inevitable on a long ride, so make sure to prepare your ride for the unknown. Simply spray 303 Automotive Stain Guard to help protect the carpet and car seat fabric against messes caused by coffee, soda, pets, dirt, mud and more. The product is easy to apply, non-flammable and safe for car seat upholstery, carpeting and fabric floor mats.
* Resist the elements. On your trip, you may hit some inclement weather or encounter other elemental irritants, so make sure to protect the metal areas of your car and trailer with a coat of rust prevention spray. STA-BIL Rust Stopper is a rust treatment designed to help protect any exposed metals from rust and corrosion, and help prevent water erosion and markings.
Visit goldeagle.com for more information about keeping your car clean, comfortable, and performing at its best this summer and year round.