Felony arrests and booking reports: Oct. 1
- Summer Michele Ashcraft, 26, of the 700 block of 15th Avenue, Vero Beach; Status: Held on $5,000 bond; Charge(s): grand theft
- Devonte Devon Clark, 29, of the 3800 block of 42nd Place, Vero Beach; Status: Held on $90,000 bond; Charge(s): trafficking cocaine, willful wanton reckless driving, felony fleeing and eluding, possession of hydrocodone, resisting arrest without violence, possession of marijuana more than 20 grams, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Jodi Renz, 51, of the 100 block of Mabry Street, Sebastian; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): felony failure to appear, sale/delivery/possession with intent to sell or deliver fentanyl, two counts of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription
- Felix St. Aime Jr., 27, of the 1700 block of 10th Way, Vero Beach; Status: Held on $5,000 bond; Charge(s): grand theft auto
- Dorcia Elaine Wilson Brown, 67, of the 5800 block of Wyndham Manor, Vero Beach; Status: Released Monday on $1,500 bond; Charge(s): aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.