Felony arrests and booking reports: March 15
- Nasir Joseph Acrey, 18, Port St. Lucie; Status: Held on $80,000 bond; Charge(s): felony criminal mischief, armed burglary dwelling/structure of conveyance, grand theft of firearm
- Amineh Ahmed Bell, 26, of the 1800 block of Grey Falcon Circle, Vero Beach; Status: Released Wednesday on $6,000 bond; Charge(s): driving under the influence, child abuse
- Levan Douglas III, 29, of the 8600 block of 65th Drive, Vero Beach; Status: Released Thursday on $20,000 bond; Charge(s): third-degree grand theft, dealing in stolen property
- Amy Christine Fallis, 50, of the 600 block of 10th Court, Vero Beach; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): driving with suspended license habitual, failure to register motor vehicle, failure to have motor vehicle liability insurance, possession of methamphetamine, possession of alprazolam
- Gary Paul Ritto, 63, of Fort Pierce; Status: Held on $55,500 bond; Charge(s): possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, possession of drug paraphernalia, sale/delivery of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.