Felony arrests and booking reports: March 5
- Michelle Erin Gibbons, 33, Lantana; Status: Released Monday on $10,500 bond; Charge(s): two counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of oxycodone
- Rachel Deanne Goldsberry, 28, Lakewood Park; Status: Held on $91,000 bond; Charge(s): possession of a controlled substance, two counts of using scan skim device payment card defraud, three counts of uttering forged or counterfeit bill, third-degree grand theft, three counts of criminal use of personal ID information
- Nicole Marie Kay, 40, Deerfield Beach; Status: Held on $10,500 bond; Charge(s): first-degree petit theft, two counts of worthless checks, possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Cynthia Lynn Moore, 72, of the 4400 block of 31st Avenue, Vero Beach; Status: Released Monday on $2,500 bond; Charge(s): aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
- Christine Eilene Smith, 39, of the 9800 block of 87th Street, Vero Beach; Status: Released Monday on $2,000 bond; Charge(s): driving under the influence, child abuse
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.