Felony arrests and booking reports: Aug. 25
- Walter Boss Andrew IV, 27, Fort Pierce; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): reckless driving with serious bodily injuries, leaving the scene of an accident with property damage, driving while license suspended, leaving the scene of an accident with injury, violation of probation felony offense
- Kristine Mary Bourassa, 47, of the 100 block of Steamboat Drive, Sebastian; Status: Held on $16,500 bond; Charge(s): battery on person over 65, battery on officer/firefighter/EMT, resisting arrest without violence, simple assault on officer/firefighter/EMT
- Brianna Nicole Bryant, 25, of the 1500 block of Crowberry Lane, Sebastian; Status: Released Wednesday on $6,000 bond; Charge(s): burglary dwelling/structure/conveyance with assault and battery, criminal mischief damage less than $1,000, battery
- Michael Raymond Lefrancois, 20, of the 400 block of 11th Square, Vero Beach; Status: Released on own recognizance Wednesday; Charge(s): three counts of child abuse
- Ricky Douglas White, 56, of the 4500 block of 43rd Court, Vero Beach; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): battery, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.