- This event has passed.
“Vero Design District” inaugural Holiday Stroll
December 14, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$20
Seven female-owned and operated Downtown Vero Beach businesses have formed the “Vero Design District”. The new commercial district aims to bring shoppers and diners to the ever growing and vibrant Downtown Vero, as well as raise money for charity.
The Vero Design District will officially launch with its inaugural Holiday Stroll on Saturday, December 14th, Noon – 4pm. Tickets are $20 and all proceeds from ticket sales will benefit Quail Valley Charities. Strollers who visit all seven District businesses and have their tickets stamped are eligible to be entered into a raffle to win donated products from all seven stores, as well as Quail Valley Country Club.
The stroll on December 14th begins at Oodles of Wallpaper (1174 19th Street) and ends at Market (1865 14th Avenue). Participants can arrive at any time between Noon-4pm on the 14th. A map will be provided with all of the participating shops and shuttles will be available to pick up and drop off strollers at any point.
Goodies and beverages will be served at each shop on the stroll, along with holiday cheer!
Stroll tickets can be purchased at any time (including on the day of the stroll) at any of the Vero Design District member businesses as well as at Quail Valley River Club.
The inaugural Vero Design District member businesses are:
• Market – 1865 14th Avenue, www.marketverobeach.com, @shopmarketvero
• Decorative Arts – 1923 Old Dixie Highway, www.decoartsinc.com, @decorative_arts
• Lara’s Theme – 1925 Old Dixie Highway, www.larathemes.com, @larasthemesfloral
• Hazel House – 1882 Old Dixie Highway, www.hazelhousevero.com, @hazelhousevero
• Décor Envy – 1858 Old Dixie Highway, www.shopdecorenvy.com, @shopdecorenvy
• D&E Design & Experience – 1178 19th Street, www.dedenyc.com, @dedenewyorkcity
• Oodles of Wallpaper – 1174 19th Street, www.oodlesofwallpaper.com, @oodlesofwallpaper