Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Kayaking to make us stronger!

April 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm

Free

Repeats every Tuesday night! Check out https://www.facebook.com/TeamCarsonWellness/ for more info!

• What we’ll do
Just a quick paddle to make the day better!

• What to bring
Bring your kayak and an attitude to get a workout on the water!

• Important to know
Fast or slow, getting out is half the 20%! Ask me about the other 80% when you get there 🙂

Details

Date:
April 17
Time:
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Cost:
Free
Event Category:

Organizer

Team Carson: Wellness & Nutrition
Phone:
7724531149
Email:
teamcarsonwellness@gmail.com
Website:
https://www.facebook.com/TeamCarsonWellness/

Venue

Schumann Lake Park Conover Ave. and Kildare Dr. · Sebastian
Sebastian, FL United States + Google Map