Felony arrests and booking reports: Sept. 23
- Stefanie Michelle Belanger, 39, homeless, Vero Beach; Status: Set to be released Dec. 29; Charge(s): possession of drug paraphernalia, two counts of possession of oxycodone, possession of cocaine, possession of alprazolam, two counts of possession of a controlled substance
- Deonte Vashon Bynum, 25, of the 4500 block of 34th Avenue, Vero Beach; Status: Set to be released April 28, 2022; Charge(s): possession/sale of cocaine within 1,000 feet of a church, possession of cocaine, battery
- Charles Kennith Chasteen Jr., 33, of the 200 block of 6th Court, Vero Beach; Status: Set to be released Dec. 27; Charge(s): possession of heroin, possession of methamphetamine
- Joshua Laboy, 21, Fort Lauderdale; Status: Held on $250,000 bond; Charge(s): written threats to kill
- Manolete Keon Pierce, 46, of Orlando; Status: Held on $25,000 bond; Charge(s): robbery purse/sudden snatching
- Jennifer Eileen Skowron, 43, of the 5200 block of Eleuthra Circle, Vero Beach; Status: Held on $10,000 bond; Charge(s): introduction of contraband into detention facility, violation of probation misdemeanor offense
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.