Felony arrests and booking reports: April 6
- Kristen Liotta Collier, 40, of the 400 block of 25th Avenue, Vero Beach; Status: Held on $10,500 bond; Charge(s): two counts of battery on law enforcement officer, resisting arrest without violence
- Alexander Anthony Figueras, 43, of the 300 block of 35th Avenue, Vero Beach; Status: Bond revoked; Charge(s): second-degree petit theft, organized fraud under $20,000
- Vance Lee Gavin, 35, of the 4800 block of 38th Circle, Vero Beach; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): resist arrest with violence, disorderly intoxication, two counts of battery on law enforcement officer, trespass on property
- Carla Renee Smith, 38, of the 4200 block of 24th Court, Vero Beach; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): fleeing and eluding, possession of cocaine, two counts of resisting arrest without violence, driving with suspended driver’s license with knowledge, failure to register motor vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Nakia John Sorgie, 46, of Pine Arbor Lane, Vero Beach; Status: Held on $30,000 bond; Charge(s): aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon, criminal mischief
- Carla Nancy Taylor, 30, of the 600 block of Roseland Road, Sebastian; Status: Held on $21,000 bond; Charge(s): possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of methamphetamine, possession of fentanyl, child neglect, possession of buphrenorphine
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.