Felony arrests and booking reports: Jan. 7
- Charles Benjamin Brown, 45, of the 300 block of Old Dixie Highway, Vero Beach; Status: Scheduled to be released Aug. 17; Charge(s): two counts of child abuse, child neglect
- Ned James Childress, 59, of Fort Pierce; Status: Scheduled to be released March 21; Charge(s): burglary of structure, third-degree grand theft, impersonate law enforcement officer
- Christopher Dean Fultz, 47, of the 1800 block of 41st Avenue, Vero Beach; Status: Scheduled to be released April 30; Charge(s): aggravated assault
- Jon Gillian, 36, homeless; Status: Held on $136,000 bond; Charge(s): two counts of shoot or throw deadly missile, two counts of criminal mischief, burglary of auto/boat/conveyance, aggravated battery on person over 65, battery on police dog
- Gustavo Pantoja, 21, of the 200 block of Hickory Street, Fellsmere; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): seven counts of possession of child pornography, three counts of transmission of child pornography by electronic device or equipment
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.