Felony arrests and booking reports: Jan. 6
- Mel Daniel Hall, 53, of Longwood; Status: Held on $15,000 bond; Charge(s): burglary of auto, boat or conveyance
- Alan Scott Kalisz, 39, of the 600 block of Mulberry Street, Sebastian; Status: Held on $17,000 bond; Charge(s): two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of controlled substance without prescription, possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin
- Jerard Marqui Ross, 30, of 4800 block of 35th Avenue, Gifford; Status: Held without bond; Charge(s): failure to appear, aggravated fleeing and eluding, driving with a permanently suspended driver’s license, resist arrest without violence, possession of cocaine
- Misty Dawn Swearengin, 31, of the 700 block of 5th Place, Vero Beach; Status: Released on $5,000 bond; Charge(s): battery on person over 65
- Amanda Danielle Vazquez, 28, of Orlando; Status: Released on $5,000 bond; Charge(s): written threats to kill
Arrest and booking reports are compiled through information provided by the Indian River County Sheriff’s Office. Note – those listed above may have been arrested on listed charges at an earlier date and booked into the county jail on this date.