The Sebastian City Council is accepting applications for the Construction Board.
Applicants must be City residents. Please be advised these positions are subject to financial reporting requirements.
If Council fills a regular member position with an alternate member, Council reserves the right to fill the alternate position with remaining applicants.
- The following volunteer positions are available on the Construction Board:
One Regular Member, Electrical Contractor Position – Term expiring 9/2022
- One Regular Member, HARV Contractor Position – Term expiring 9/2022
- One Regular Member Engineer or Architect Position – Term expiring 9/2021
- One Alternate Member, Contractor Position – Term expiring 9/2022
- One Alternate Member, Concerned Citizen Position – Term to expire 9/30/2022
Application forms are available in the City Clerk’s Office, City Hall, 1225 Main Street, Sebastian, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. or downloaded from www.cityofsebastian.org
Applications will be accepted until Oct. 26.