Those who think they might have the novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, can call Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital at 772-226-4846.
- Hours of operation for appointments and drive-thru testing are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., five days a week.
- You will be advised what to do next following the appointment.
- Those who have chest pains, severe shortness of breath, dizziness, severe headaches, or other life-threatening problems should go to the nearest emergency department or call 911.
- The hospital is located at 1000 36th Street, Vero Beach.
- Those with questions or who want more information can also call the Florida Department of Health 24-hour hotline at 866-779-6121.