TCCH is continuing to actively take steps to ensure the safety of our team and the continuity of our operations. Treasure Coast Community Health will temporarily be consolidating some of our sites to better serve the community due to COVID-19 epidemic.
Our medical and behavioral health providers have been reassigned to other sites. What does this mean to you, our patients? When you call in for an appointment, you will be advised as to which site your medical or behavioral health provider is assigned to, on the appointment date you have requested.
In addition, telehealth services are available for Behavioral Health services only, call for an appointment.
New Schedule Effective Monday March 30 for Medical and Behavioral Health Services
Below is the facility schedule that will go into effect on Monday March 30, for Medical, Behavioral Health and Pharmacy services.
Your medical and behavioral health providers are still available for you to see. We ask for your flexibility in the day and time requested.
- United Against Poverty UP Center, Vero Beach: URGENT CARE and Walk ins, 1400 27 St. Vero Beach, Open Tuesdays and Wednesdays Only
- Sebastian 13505 US Hwy 1 Sebastian: Open Monday – Friday
- Gifford Health Center 4690 28 Ct. Gifford: Open Monday – Saturday
- Oslo Rd 1545 9th Street (Oslo Rd): Open Monday – Friday
- Central 1553 US Hwy. 1 Vero Beach: CLOSED
- Fellsmere 12196 CR 512 Fellsmere: Open Mondays and Thursdays only
Dental facilities are open for Dental emergencies only:
- Vero Dental: Monday – Saturday
- Fellemere Dental: Mondays and Thursdays only
For Your Safety, Please Call Ahead – The safety and well-being of our patients, staff, and community continues to be our primary concern. All persons who enter any TCCH facility will be screened prior to being allowed in the facility.
For the safety of all concerned, we are unable to allow non-patients in the waiting or exam areas. Non-patients will be asked to wait outside. Only patients will be allowed into our facility for the appointment and there are no exceptions. We regret any inconvenience this may cause.
We will continue to monitor the status of COVID-19 nationally and within our community and keep you up-to-date regarding our plans to reopen for business as usual.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call 772-257-8224 and ask to speak to the Site Manager.