The Kashi Sunday Market will be held Jan. 12, 2020, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at 11105 Roseland Rd., Sebastian.
The market includes the following:
- Organic Vegetarian Lunch Buffet: Noon-1:30 p.m. $15
- Homemade baked goods: hot cinnamon buns, cakes, & cookies (including gluten free)
- Fresh juice & organic coffee and tea
- Great gifts and bargains
- Fairy hair
- Tarot readings
- Locally hand-made soaps and body products
- Household and vintage items
- Locally grown organic produce
- Free children’s craft table, and go-cart rides for $5 donation
For more information or interested in having a booth, call Sunanda (404) 308-8392.