A Bachelor’s Degree in Organizational Management from Indian River State College (IRSC) builds the skills needed to create and lead teams and to be prepared for management positions in business, education, government, and non-profit industries. Finding time to earn this vital credential has become easier with the introduction of 8-week in-person and online modules by the IRSC School of Business.
Students who have already completed an Associate’s Degree can now earn their Bachelor’s Degree in less than 18 months taking just two 8-week classes at a time. Successful students can begin classes Jan. 8, 2020, and graduate by Spring 2021. The 18-month program allows working adults to complete the degree quickly and on the same night each week—or take courses completely online. Enrollment is happening now.
“Organizational management is an ideal degree for those ready to advance into leadership positions in their careers.” shares Dr. Prashanth Pilly, Assistant Dean of the Business Technology Division. “As population growth increases in technology-based businesses, and sophisticated job requirements fuel the demand for highly skilled managers—this degree meets the need for employers who desire to grow or who need to fill managerial roles.”
Graduates of the IRSC Organizational Management programs are prepared for jobs where they plan and direct daily tasks, establish short and long-term goals, oversee financial activities and manage teams—whether it be for an entire organization or for a specific department or store.
IRSC Bachelor’s Degree programs are offered in response to workforce demand and include the Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) and the Bachelor of Applied Science Degree (B.A.S.). You must hold an Associate Degree to enroll in a Bachelor’s Degree program at IRSC. For more information, contact Alicia Neiman at 772-462-7154 or email@example.com.
The 8-week modules are as follows:
- Spring A, 2020 – BUL 3130-1V-002 Legal & Social Aspects and GEB 3035-1V-002 Effective Career Management
- Spring B, 2020 – MAN 3240-1V-003 Organizational Behavior and MAN 3303-1V-004 Management Concepts
- Summer A, 2020 – FIN 3400 Financial Management and MAN 4301 Human Resource Management
- Summer B 2020 – GEB 3213 Business Writing and MAR 3023 Marketing Management
- Fall A, 2020 – MAN 4504 Operations Management and MAN 4162 Customer Relations
- Fall B, 2020 – GEB 4930 Selected Topics – Management and MAN 4442 International Business
- Spring A 2021 – MAR 4613 Marketing Research
- Spring A 2021 – GEB 4891 Strategic Planning
- Spring A and B 2021 – MAN 4900 Capstone Project or GEB 4970 Senior Management Project