LIVE! From Vero Beach will feature 9 diversified and entertaining concerts in Vero Beach all held at The Emerson Center beginning at 7 p.m. on their given dates. Tickets sold separately from $35 to $95 per seat pending location and can be purchased by visiting www.MusicWorksConcerts.com or by call 1-800-595-4849. Check out the website for full concert descriptions, ticket prices and seat availability.
- Thurs., Feb. 8 – Live From Laurel Canyon – Enjoy a 90-minute retrospective of the amazing music and stories created by pioneers of American Folk Rock from 1965 to 1977. A historical potpourri of songs from our past.
- Thurs., Feb. 15 – Poco-Poco is a Southern California country rock band originally formed following the demise of Buffalo Springfield in 1968. Poco was part of the first wave of the West Coast rock genre.
- Thurs.,Feb. 22 – The Association – In 1967, The Association made history being the first band anywhere to open a rock festival. One of the most successful bands to come out of the ‘60s with hits like “Cherish” and “Windy” now comes to Vero Beach.
- Thurs., March 1 – Broken Arrow: A Tribute to Neil Young – The perfect vocals and spot on harmonies of the band covers songs from Buffalo Springfield, Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young and Crazy Horse
- Thurs., March 8 – “1964” The Tribute- For over 39 years, “1964” The Tribute has been the most authentic and endearing tribute recreation of The Beatles actually playing before LIVE audiences.
- Thurs., March 15 – Firefall- Firefall has been around for more than 40 years and is best known for their biggest selling hit “You are the Woman.” Firefall’s layered harmonies, backed by many genres from rock to country (remove and here) brought the band platinum and gold success.
- Fri., March 30 – John Sebastian- John Sebastian is an American singer songwriter, guitarist, great story-teller and autoharpist. He is best known as a founder of The Lovin’ Spoonful.