Showers expected this weekend

Storms expected for the weekend

INDIAN RIVER COUNTY — Some much needed rain will make its way through the county starting Friday morning, according to weather meteorologists.

After 11 a.m. Friday, there will be a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms with a high temperature near 92 degrees and a heat index value as high as 102 degrees. A 50 percent chance of showers also is expected for Friday evening.

For Saturday, there will be a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms during the day and a 40 percent chance that evening, weather meteorologists said.

On Sunday, there will be a 40 percent chance of showers during the day and a 20 percent chance of showers that evening.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment