VERO BEACH – Ride along with supporters of the Environmental Learning Center as they take you Paddlewheelin’ on the Lagoon aboard a 98-foot long, three-decked paddlewheel boat that will be docked at the Quail Valley Club. Proceeds from this three-event fundraising adventure, February 19 and 20, will benefit EL education programs. Choose from a variety of options:
Saturday, February 19 at 5:30 pm enjoy a Moon over the Lagoon cruise.
Ticket cost $300 per person
• Sip on cocktails and cruise the beautiful Indian River Lagoon with live entertainment
• Back at the dock enjoy a sumptuous supper catered by Quail Valley
• Silent Auction in the Quail Valley Boathouse
• More cocktails and dancing with live entertainment on the boat
Sunday, February 20 at 10:30 am enjoy Brunchin’ on the Lagoon
Ticket cost $75 per person
• Enjoy a fabulous brunch catered by Quail Valley while cruising the Indian River Lagoon
• Listen as an ELC Naturalist gives narration regarding the abundant wildlife this part of Florida offers
Sunday, February 20 at 2:30 pm take the family for a Big Wheel Adventure
Ticket cost $25 per person
• This family friendly cruise will meander down the Indian River Lagoon as an ELC Naturalist gives narration regarding the abundant wildlife this part of Florida offers. Light snacks and beverages provided
Information: Call 772-589-5050 ext. 105 or visit www.discoverelc.org.